Oswego Industries believes that everyone can succeed with support to achieve independence and self-fulfillment.
We focus on the abilities of individuals with career employment services that explore professional opportunities.
Career Employment Services (CES)
Assists and explores work opportunities and interests that a person with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities may have.
- Community-Based Workplace Assessment (CBWA)
- Career Exploration Assessment
- Post-Secondary Counseling for Students
- Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in transition or post-secondary educational programs
Job Preparation Services
These services support a person with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities skills to prepare them for the workforce.
- Work Readiness 1 Soft Skills Training
- Work Readiness 1-Soft Skills Training – Students
- This is to develop social and independent living skills.
- Benefits Advisement
Job Placement Services
These services assist individuals, short term, to seek, obtain, and maintain work.
- Direct Placement intake
- Job Seeking & Development
- Job Placement
Supported Employment Intensive Services
These services assist individuals long-term with job development, placement, and retention.
- Supported Employment Intake
- Supported Employment Pre-Employment Assessment/Job Development
- Supported Employment Job Retention
Supported Employment Extended Services
These services are age-based and available to individuals 18-25 years of age.
- Extended Supported Employment per Youth
- Extended Supported Employment
For more information please call (315) 598-3108 or email email@example.com