Consider a Career at Oswego Industries!
With nearly 200 employees, Oswego Industries is among the largest employers in Oswego County and has a solid history of more than 50 years of service to the community.
We Offer Generous Benefits
- A competitive salary
- A choice of 3 rich health plans, with very low premium contributions
- Dental and vision plans
- 403(b) Retirement Saving Plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (10 paid holidays per year!) PLUS 18 additional days of PTO per year
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account
- Voluntary Benefits include: Supplemental Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, Accident Coverage, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft (LifeLock)
Staff Members Are Central To All We Do
Members of Oswego Industries staff experience the job satisfaction gained in supporting others to realize their potential, as well as their dreams. One of our core values is to provide opportunities for professional growth, ongoing education/training and advancement. Employee creativity and innovation is actively sought, carefully considered and strategically used.
In addition to our benefits package, Oswego Industries also offers its employees:
- A profession that enhances meaning and satisfaction in the lives of those we serve by providing an array of activities and service choices
- The opportunity to make a difference in the community
- The chance to express your enthusiasm and creativity in your work
- A team that recognizes that individuals perform best when treated with respect and dignity
- On-the-job training
- Professional development
Prior to applying for employment at Oswego Industries…
We ask that you watch the following video to see how working with people with developmental disabilities is a challenging, yet rewarding, career.